LabStar in 2015: Many New Features, Lots of New Customers, Exciting New Milestones
As 2015 comes to a close, we’re happy to look back on a very successful 2015. Our customer service and engineering teams worked together to deliver some major new upgrades including:
- 200+ upgrades and new features for production management including new dashboards, technician management, paperless workflows and more
- All-new Digital Transfer for file sharing and management
- CRM tool upgrade to better manage both existing clients and sales prospects
- 6 new statement formats (note: we added 2 more after the post was created) and some accounting upgrades
- Several report upgrades to monitor material usage and analyze your lab business in even more detail
- A new login page to improve access to LabStar from any device in advance of even more design and navigation improvements in 2016
The list above doesn’t include the dozens of smaller improvements we make every month “under the hood” to improve overall performance and usability. As our customers grow in number–2015 was yet another year of 100+ sign-ups–we’re excited to continue improving LabStar and helping our users grow their businesses.
Additionally, we reached some new user milestones:
- 300 active laboratory customers
- 45,000 login accounts for both labs and dental office clients
- 2.5 million files shared between labs and their clients
Next year we’re planning some very exciting new features, including “LabStar 2.0”–a new look for LabStar to go along with recent and coming upgrades.
In 2016 we’re looking forward to another year of helping our labs grow while we make it easier for them to connect to everything dental.